Past & Upcoming Events
- Wed, Oct 21Can We Talk: Health BenefitsCan We Talk: Health Benefits & PensionsKelly Knight, Director of Human Resources for the Minnesota House of Representatives and Erin Leonard will present the latest news and information regarding Health Benefits & Pensions. This is one of our most requested events so sign up early!
- Wed, Aug 26Zoom PresentationCan We Talk: From Legislator to Judge--with Dave Knutson, Tad Jude, Gail Kulick and Paul ThissenLegislators turned Judges. Former legislators Dave Knutson, Tad Jude, Gail Kulick and Paul Thissen will share their experience of transitioning from the House and Senate Chambers to the courtroom...and more!
- Thu, Jul 09Zoom Presentation-Can We Talk: Pandemic?Flying Blind Through the Coronavirus Pandemic: Projections, Values, Options-And a Bold ProposalDaniel Wikler, Ph.D. Mary B. Saltonstall Professor of Ethics and Population Health Harvard T.C. Chan School of Public Health; Kenneth Beckman, Ph.D. Director University of Minnesota Genomics Center
- Wed, Nov 13The Mill Site-events on the riverHoliday PartyCheck out the artist rendition of the beautiful new venue on the Rum River in Anoka where we can visit before the busy holidays! We will enjoy a delicious buffet from Cork, desserts from Truffles & Tortes, and entertainment with Minnesota Music Hall of Fame inductee, Linda Peterson..... Cost $50.00
- Tue, Oct 01Mancinis Char HouseAnnual Meeting with Mallory Weggemann, Special Guest SpeakerFirst, our board meeting is from 10:30 to 11am, followed by the business meeting from 11:30 to noon. Lunch will be served at noon. Our special guest, Mallory Weggemann, an inspirational Paralympian from Eagan, will kick off Disabilities Month with her presentation to us! Cost is $35.00